DRC: UNT Wednesday practice notes -- End zone turf down, the status of Faison

Brett Vito

Agreed...the color is first thing I noticed...I know it could be the picture, the angle of the sun, viewpoint of camera, or all or the above...But, flat out, the color looks incorrect.  It's got too much of a blue hue to it.    And part of the problem could be an optical illusion because theyre putting a Kelly Green right up against a "grass green".  That's why I didnt have a problem with Black End Zones....The contrast between the Black and Green makes that change in color more forgiving.    This looks like we tried to match something, and just missed by a mile...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

Tim Faison 2018

Tim Faison 2019

PS not to nitpicky but the new color in the endzone doesn't seem to match,

Good to hear Mose back in the fold.  That is yuge.

Perhaps they have not yet put the filling in which would darken the color.  As it is I'm not liking the color, either. 

2 minutes ago, trud1966 said:

Agreed...the color is first thing I noticed...I know it could be the picture, the angle of the sun, viewpoint of camera, or all or the above...But, flat out, the color looks incorrect.  It's got too much of a blue hue to it.    And part of the problem could be an optical illusion because theyre putting a Kelly Green right up against a "grass green".  That's why I didnt have a problem with Black End Zones....The contrast between the Black and Green makes that change in color more forgiving.    This looks like we tried to match something, and just missed by a mile...

fr, endzone turf needs to be on order right now and hopefully get this replaced by mid season. It's 'turrible'

13 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Sure don’t like 225 to 205!!! His size was one of the big benefits! Sure hope he is a worker! 

Give him a few months with a good meal plan. No matter how hard you work you won't see any gains without foooooddddd.

Edited by RiseUNT
  • Upvote 1

I'll judge the endzones when I see them in person. I noticed in the Littrell video that #25 walked by with his arm in a sling. Shows to RS Freshman DB Jordan Roberts. And I know we've beat this horse to death, but I'd love to get a shirt like SL is wearing.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Those endzones aren't half as gaudy as the lime-green uniforms of the Fry era.

I'd swear I read something on here a while back, or saw an artist's rendering, that gave the impression the endzones WOULD be lime green.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Marty said:

And I know we've beat this horse to death, but I'd love to get a shirt like SL is wearing. 

You do notice that both his shirt and cap would get RV's approval?

17 hours ago, Marty said:

And I know we've beat this horse to death, but I'd love to get a shirt like SL is wearing.

It's not possible until post-season. Field security is a serious thing and people have been caught trying to impersonate as a low-rung coach or assistant with that clothing before, so Nike restricts sales year over year until after seasons are done.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

It's not possible until post-season. Field security is a serious thing and people have been caught trying to impersonate as a low-rung coach or assistant with that clothing before, so Nike restricts sales year over year until after seasons are done.

Cool, so where is the shirt from last year?