Bingo! The light just went on.

DeepGreen

1 hour ago, DeepGreen said:

Not exactly what I had in mind, but I will say the UNT dancers would look good in that garb.

Yeah- no offense to the Cherokee nation, but I swear one time my uncle got really drunk and was doing something similar to that out in our front yard...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Better idea. The School and Mason should encourage members of the Cherokee nation to come to games.  Give them all free tickets.  I think it would be awesome to have a big following of Cherokee that came to every game and adopt the Mean Green.  We could have a designated tailgate area where they could do a war dance before each game serving the purpose of pumping up UNT fans while also educating the public of their traditions and culture.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1