DRC: UNT scrimmage notes, with Seth Littrell video interview

Brett Vito

-- Cole Hedlund had a good day and looks to be UNT's guy at kicker. He hit from 45 and 37 yards out, while missing from 42 in his first three-kick series of the day. He later connected from 30 and 48 yards in his second series. He also hit from 47 and 45 yards at the end of drives.

We'll always miss Trevor Moore, but I'll gladly take 6/7.

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1

3 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Just in case there's someone out there who suddenly became interested in following the Mean Green....and didn't know.

Rick

Just so that I’m fully caught up after learning this little tidbit...

Was North Texas Mason Fine’s only D1 offer...and does he have a chip on his shoulder?

Was North Texas 1-11 the year before Littrell arrived?  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Ray 1

3 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

While we are at it, how is Quinn coming along at the QB position?  Has he had much on field experience yet?

😉

I"m glad you asked.

Mr. Sanbour threw a beautiful corner fade to White (#14 on your program) to give Mr. White two TD passes caught in the corner. AND,  while I was discussing with another NT fan whom I had just met, that when I first noticed QS in practice, I didn't know that in addition to his throwing skills,, he was also fast. Almost on cue,  Mr. Shanbour proceeded to take off on a 50yrd + touchdown run......with no one within 10 yards of him when he crossed the goal.

The aforementioned fan turned around and said "you know, in the 30+ years that I've been a fan of NT, I've never seen us so deep at the QB position". I had to agree.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Just so that I’m fully caught up after learning this little tidbit...

Was North Texas Mason Fine’s only D1 offer...and does he have a chip on his shoulder?

Was North Texas 1-11 the year before Littrell arrived?  

But did you know Todd Dodge finished his tenure here with the worst D1 record in history?   cant believe a crack reporter like Ditto Vito could leave something like that out!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1