Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
TheColonyEagle

#1 play in CUSA last season

Recommended Posts

Why do I get the feeling that were that game against UT instead of UTSA that the refs would've have called that an incomplete pass or Bussey out of bounds at the 15 capped with some sort of offensive penalty? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched that entire game last night, and I forgot how stale and unproductive our offense got from the 2nd quarter all the way until that last drive.  The offensive woes leading up to it make that drive all the more impressive.

No, it's not surprising that play won the #1 play last season.  But does anyone else find it strange that C-USA refs are publicly ranking the best plays in C-USA?

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Why do I get the feeling that were that game against UT instead of UTSA that the refs would've have called that an incomplete pass or Bussey out of bounds at the 15 capped with some sort of offensive penalty? 

There would have been a flag thrown declaring holding somewhere if that was UT and not UTSA 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

There would have been a flag thrown declaring holding somewhere if that was UT and not UTSA 

Right here, the refs would've agreed with the player that he was out of bounds. 

utsa.png.96c45ffcb4b1ed04d4b45b89ec57595c.png

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I just watched that entire game last night, and I forgot how stale and unproductive our offense got from the 2nd quarter all the way until that last drive.  The offensive woes leading up to it make that drive all the more impressive.

No, it's not surprising that play won the #1 play last season.  But does anyone else find it strange that C-USA refs are publicly ranking the best plays in C-USA?

That's the issue with our offense last season.  We would be great for a quarter and then go cold for a quarter.  We were inconsistent within games and left our defense out to dry.  I chalk a lot of that to how young we were on offense.  Hopefully we're more consistent this season. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...