When do tickets get delivered?

oldguystudent

I picked mine up last year and that is the way to go! The time window is 10 - 2 and it is a pleasant experience. So pleasant that it is worth my 90-mile round trip. So pleasant that I will probably stop in Lewisville on the way back to punch some holes in paper at Eagle, thus receiving a mental two-fer for the road trip. 🙂

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

I picked mine up last year and that is the way to go! The time window is 10 - 2 and it is a pleasant experience. So pleasant that it is worth my 90-mile round trip. So pleasant that I will probably stop in Lewisville on the way back to punch some holes in paper at Eagle, thus receiving a mental two-fer for the road trip. 🙂

You lost me on that second part, but I did go to pick them up last year because I wanted to make sure everything was in order (it never had been before).  I live in Lewisville, so where can one go punching holes in paper eagles?  Asking for a friend. 

12 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

You lost me on that second part, but I did go to pick them up last year because I wanted to make sure everything was in order (it never had been before).  I live in Lewisville, so where can one go punching holes in paper eagles?  Asking for a friend. 

Sorry, I was just being unclear and speaking euphemistically. This link should give you all the info:

https://www.eaglegunrangetx.com/