New UNT 2018 Roster Look

AustinFromUNT

Being able to sort it by position is very useful.

It did make me realize however, that there are only two DBs 6 foot or taller on the roster. That can be exploited (as did SMU last season)

Lets hope thee Fulp thing is just a page transport drop and not actually a reality of the roster. I am a bit worried though, as he can be found on the 2017 roster page.

Edited by outoftown

7 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Looks like Jaelon Darden is taking over 1 now that Smiley has graduated. 

And Hambone changes to #2. 

BTW, you were able to sort by position, etc...on the old site.  Overall, I like it and there are some features we'll just have to get used to.

• Lovely Take 1

13 hours ago, greenminer said:

New site lets you sort roster by name, position, jersey, class, hometown, height, or weight.

So did the old site.  Not sure about hometown, but one was able to do all the rest.

Edited by UNTLifer

21 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

I just fully realized reading this down that there are only two seniors across our receiving corps. Rather, it is chock full of productive sophomores and juniors. For that matter Shanbour is our only senior QB. 

Mannnn, I love how awesome that is.

The only thing we have to be mindful of is young guys transferring out(IE Fulp) because there's not enough reps to go around. Lot of young guys is good, if you can keep them all on your roster

• Upvote 1