Bucs waive Trevor Moore

Marty

Me, being a Steelers fan, our kicker Chris Boswell of Rice was waived by teams and was sitting home when they called. He came in and has been tremendous for the Steelers over the last few years. I suspect Trevor Moore will get that same opportunity and will make an NFL team. He is too good not to make it.

Whoever is number 2 for the Cowboys missed a 52 yarder badly last night. Didn't have the distance or accuracy and there was very little pressure from the defense. Maybe they should give Trevor a shot. He has made those in bigger pressure situations than what number 2 faced last night.

5 minutes ago, Venson said:

Whoever is number 2 for the Cowboys missed a 52 yarder badly last night. Didn't have the distance or accuracy and there was very little pressure from the defense. Maybe they should give Trevor a shot. He has made those in bigger pressure situations than what number 2 faced last night.

Problem is the Cowboys have Dan Bailey, one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history.

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Problem is the Cowboys have Dan Bailey, one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history.

Thanks for setting me straight. I do not follow the Cowboys because I am a Steelers fan so I didn't know who their kicker is. I was just watching last night to see Wilson and saw that guy miss. Well, maybe another team has kicking woes.