DRC: UNT source confirms Miller headed to NMSU

Brett Vito

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I guess my question is -- did we even try to keep him?  I could see him maybe going to a bigger program but state?  Something doesn't add up.

7 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Weird

I had some thoughts along those lines too, but they did go to the Dance and they did have a good season. There is definitely some lipstick on that pig. Maybe he, or his family, just likes it out there. I looked up their staff out there; have they had a recent change? It shows Anwar as an Asst. and another guy as an Asst. that Miller may know well through his JUCO days. Just speculating and musing, no info.

• Upvote 3

its a dry heat there....😎.  i guess we will hire a new assistant when the team gets back from Italy.

i have friends and relatives in the EL Paso/Las Cruces area and they talk about the heat in Denton.  I tell them EP and LC arent cool and all i get it is a dry heat. 

Edited by southsideguy

El Paso does not cool off that much, I remember driving home at midnight running over a million grasshoppers and see the billboard still at 100 degrees.  Only shade is man made shade.  Those sage bushes smell great when it rains but they dont throw off much shade.  Grew up there and work outside during the summers and it was hot at 7 am.

• 2 weeks later...