Uniform talk?

RiseUNT

12 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

For those who may not know, the design is from Fortnite. Fortnite is an EXTREMELY popular game that most people in my age group (18-31) play. Even younger & older people play it. Great design & the uniforms look lit as well.

Don't get too excited or use terms such as "lit". The old folks don't take too kindly to that kind of enthusiasm.

297.png

• Haha 4
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

For those who may not know, the design is from Fortnite. Fortnite is an EXTREMELY popular game that most people in my age group (18-31) play. Even younger & older people play it. Great design & the uniforms look lit as well.

Um 18-32, MY GOOD MAN.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Funny how one person's favorite can be anothers least favorite.

I prefer various green and white combos mainly because that's our colors.

I like some of the black uni's and helmets, but prefer black as an accent color or maybe just special occasion (Halloween).

I don't like the greys at all.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeepGreen said:

I prefer the green and white combos too.  Those are our colors.  I do not like the all black or black/grey look like we wore at smut last year.   But these......

...are really sweet!!!

That really is funny because I really liked what we wore against SMU (maybe not quite at the beginning but after 30 minutes I was a fan), but this combo makes me want to throw up. Like, I'm fine with the helmet and bottom, but the top seems out of place for me.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, dmaxel said:

That really is funny because I really liked what we wore against SMU (maybe not quite at the beginning but after 30 minutes I was a fan), but this combo makes me want to throw up. Like, I'm fine with the helmet and bottom, but the top seems out of place for me.

I would say the top is great, it's the helmet and bottom that are out of place:):)

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

I prefer the green and white combos too.  Those are our colors.  I do not like the all black or black/grey look like we wore at smut last year.   But these......

Dj8MyfcV4AECxXC.jpg

...are really sweet!!!

I think this same combo with the black top would look really good

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I thought they outlawed the pants not including the knee pad?!

New for 2018:

But the primary shift geared toward player safety is the NCAA's new knee pad rule, one that likely won't sit well with players. Knee pads must now stretch below the knee, which could make change of direction difficult for some.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Bolt/NCAA-tightens-rules-on-college-football-uniform-restrictions-118016134/Amp/

9 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Dj8MyfcV4AECxXC.jpg

...are really sweet!!!

Man, no thanks. The grey pants and wing logo don't match the jersey very well. To make it work we'd need a new uniform with a grey collar and numbers, which I wouldn't be a fan of. Call me old fashioned, but I think team's uniforms should be the school's primary colors.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Dj8MyfcV4AECxXC.jpg

...are really sweet!!!

Are those grey wings on the helmet?   When I zoom in, it looks like they are grey.

• Sad 1