Uniform talk?

RiseUNT

22 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

The only thing I would like to see would be the feathers that run down the black pants, be on the white and green pants too. Other than that... I hope we keep these combos for a few years. 

Love this staffs willingness to invest in our updated swag.  Love the various combos that we currently have.  Only couple suggestions would be to add, as mentioned above, the eagle feathers down our white and green pants (like our current black pants).  Love the current flat black helmets with the green eagle logo, just wish it was larger like we have on our white and chrome helmets! Grey uniforms are awesome, love the added "UNT" and "Let IT Fly" helmet bumpers too!! This staff is getting it right!  A+

PS: The digital media graphics have been incredible as well!!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

On 8/3/2018 at 7:37 AM, H-towngreen said:

Helmet stickers????

i was looking through the opponents web sites and the UTEP fans are really excited the helmet stickers are coming back.  I guess some teams love them, I like the clean look myself.  If you going to something like that do like Nebraska does and give them black t-shirts for the efforts.  Only make the shirts available to the players that earn them and make them green shirts.  

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, largekfcbucket said:

No new uniforms this year, but we will certainly see new combos. 

I really want them to rock the green helmet, green jersey, white pants more often. What a clean, slick combo. 

I agree as well as the look we had against Iowa.  I know some are big fans of the gray, but that is easily my least favorite.  I take the lack of change and discussion to be an indication that we finally have the best uniforms in D1.  I wouldn't put it past them to come up with some tweak/surprise for game one.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I know some are big fans of the gray, but that is easily my least favorite.

I have mixed feelings about the greys. I generally prefer JUST green and white - the Iowa combo is undoubtedly my favorite. All white looks so damn good. That being said, I think they can make grey look cool if they mix and match it. I didn't like what they did with it last year.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The all white uniform North Texas wore against Iowa last year were razor sharp. I hate the grey look, it reminds me too much of Eastern Michigan’s uniforms, there I said it......I would love to see an all green combo this year. 

-GMG

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

You're right. I guess that's the stupid young adult in me. I'm sure all of our 18/19/20 y/o players hate it too /s

Just saying...the jerseys and pants don't even look like the same shade a grey and the green helmets makes the grey pop way more than the black helmets.

• Downvote 3