Practice starts Friday!

4 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

And at 1:01 that #55 for NutsaK should be playing for UNT.  Wasted opportunity.

Josiah Tauaefa

It's interesting, I read up on him and it appears he didn't have as good a sophomore year as he did as a freshman.  Not sure if it was due to injury or what.   Heck of a talent though.  And he wanted to play here to my understanding. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Josiah Tauaefa

It's interesting, I read up on him and it appears he didn't have as good a sophomore year as he did as a freshman.  Not sure if it was due to injury or what.   Heck of a talent though.  And he wanted to play here to my understanding. 

Apparently he was injured a bunch, but a down year nonetheless.

It seemed like when they played us he would just blitz up the middle every down, so maybe a misuse of his strengths as well?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I never heard that. Good stuff. 

(Would love another Chris Hurd on our D)

I was at that practice. The team practiced on basically an intermural field. I would say it was high school-ish but most bigger high schools had better facilities. Times have changed. Finally got everything pulling in the right direction which is why we will demolish SMU. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2