UNT Swag Question

16 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Maybe they'll have some Mason Fine tshirts? for kids?

When will the new stuff be available? (I need to make a trip up to the stadium...)

Have the rules changed?  I thought the O'Bannon ruling left us college fans without the ability to purchase swag with player names on it.  That's why we could buy #5 Jerseys 7 years ago, but never "Dunbar" jerseys. Does the full cost of tuition stipend alter that? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, oldguystudent said:

Have the rules changed?  I thought the O'Bannon ruling left us college fans without the ability to purchase swag with player names on it.  That's why we could buy #5 Jerseys 7 years ago, but never "Dunbar" jerseys. Does the full cost of tuition stipend alter that? 

you may be right...doesn't have to have a name

Maybe I mean just a #6 shirt...that will work

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

What if it's just part of a statement?
It's 
FINE with me!

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

3 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

Sorry. I was just making a suggestion. 

Not being critical of you at all.  I am just amazed at what some vendors  try to pass off.  Thank you for the link, they have some good items, but my criticism was toward them not you.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1