Boycott the DMN and SmU Alum

1 hour ago, KingDL1 said:

I agree but I would like to tie it to the snaps now as  fall practice starts in august. As people come  back to the forum as the practice gets rolling again we don't need any undo drama in the football forum. It can stay back here.  Or we can have mean green celebrity boxing at Tailgate this year with proceeds donated to the scholarship fund to get all the aggression and frustrations with each other out so we can get along. 

200.gif

You'll notice that I'M being polite and non-confrontational. My days in the ring are in the past.  I'll help sell tickets though. 🙂

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

most papers are a liberal rag because most writers are educated.  Most papers also exist in a city environment rather than a rural more conservative style environment thus their "liberal" leanings. Weird concept huh?

Huh.  Then why are most businessmen conservative?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, All About UNT said:

Oh yes businessmen. The cornerstone of virtuous and selfless occupations.

I imagine you would find a comparable amount of virtue and selflessness among businessmen and those involved in the media.  Regardless, it is clearly not the fact that the media has been educated and is located in the city that makes them liberal.  It has much more to do with their subjugation to groupthink.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Huh.  Then why are most businessmen conservative?

Do you mean small business owners as "businessmen" because I'm not sure if this applies at larger corporations. I could see how a narrative that all great business people are proud conservatives and all opponents are groupthinking, brainwashed libturds is appealing, but not sure if it is provable or true. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I imagine you would find a comparable amount of virtue and selflessness among businessmen and those involved in the media.  Regardless, it is clearly not the fact that the media has been educated and is located in the city that makes them liberal.  It has much more to do with their subjugation to groupthink.

Subjugation to groupthink LOL. Good one. Sort of like religion huh?

---Which has the best potential to sell newspaper to ...UNT or SMU .?? ... Very stupid of them ....  many times more UNT grads.  Must  be an SMU grad in charge of marketing ... very very dumb ....stupid of  them to ignore a huge group of possible and present customers... . or to tick them off.    SMU endowment size doesn't buy newspapers. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

On 11/30/2018 at 11:05 AM, All About UNT said:

Subjugation to groupthink LOL. Good one. Sort of like religion huh?

So just to be clear, you, as a mediator, can show your disdain towards religion and bias towards one political leaning, but I get a post removed questioning why you are a mediator?  Got it. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

So just to be clear, you, as a mediator, can show your disdain towards religion and bias towards one political leaning, but I get a post removed questioning why you are a mediator?  Got it. 

Yeah, my post agreeing with you got axed too. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

To be fair, I'm fairly certain he's not trained to resolve these kinds of things.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...