Harry

Arkansas head coach Chad Morris knows the kicking units need to make major improvements before the 2018 season starts in just 33 days. 

"We've got to see more consistency," says Morris "We did some really good things in spring but we weren't as consistent as I want us to be and it showed up. We had an awful day in the Spring Game. So we'll see, we've challenged them and we've got some competition going on right there." 

I'm sure Arkansas fans all remember the name, Cole Hedlund. The former Razorback has transferred to North Texas and who can blame him. Considering the rough season he had, especially the missed field goal kick against TCU that went viral. 

read more:  https://www.nwahomepage.com/sports/pig-trail-nation/top-10-questions-entering-the-hog-football-season-no-4-kicking-game/1335555116

1 hour ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Come on.....I know you’re thinking it. 

Hedlund lining up for a game winner in their stadium next year?

In the immortal words of Jackie Gleason, "How sweeet it IS!!"

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

3 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Come on.....I know you’re thinking it. 

Hedlund lining up for a game winner in their stadium next year?

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. I'd like him to go 8 for 8 on extra point attempts, with maybe a field goal or two mixed in.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

While I hope its a blowout in favor of UNT @ the hog hole, I would totally be fine with him kicking in a game winner there. If I was him I would throw up a certain finger and run around the field. Okay, maybe he shouldn't do that, but I wouldn't fault him for it. 

That would be rude. But, you couldn't fault a guy for having to "adjust" his jock after a kick.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I would hope no NT player would conduct themselves in a manner that might draw an unsportsmanlike/technical foul.  And keep in mind that this is also a player with a degree from Arkansas.  I certainly expect him to work as hard as possible for the school who's name is on the front of his jersey.  But he might want to use some of his Arkansas connections for a job some day. 

I, however, am not so constrained.  Beat Arkansas

GO MEAN GREEN.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Saw that too. Second such arrest in a couple months.

the kid in the article is a walk-on but does play on special teams a lot 

Edited by 97and03
  • Ray 1