Ready for football

malonish

56 minutes ago, malonish said:

Just like, turn the AC up over there before the game so the spoiled rich folks in red don't melt. It's a 6:30 game so maybe we won't have too much sun on the visitor side after a while.

I would not recommend the long sleeved button down with shorts look, but then, what would you all wear?

Image result for SMU fans

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, malonish said:

That's a staple of pre Labor Day frat wear. However, those guys don't travel well so you'll see reds and blues with short sleeves.

Even dressed like that, your fans will tend to overheat...

PonyFan.gif.629b3032cc16a5078e9ad479290d36b8.gif

To make you feel more at home, and with genuine concern for your welfare, you will find this item available at a concession stand near your section...

FanningGuy.gif.91ce35e78dfa403c1bbe2dfb881a8c68.gif

Do come see us on September 1, and bring lots of friends

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I predict only 400 when they find out we tailgate and don't boulevard.

Our boulevard is much wider than theirs.  And paved.  It sort of looks like an old parking lot.  The level of haughty pretense is much reduced, however, so those sojourning from the Park Cities will be out of their element.  My guess is they believe having to adapt to changes in environment is for the unwashed masses.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Texas Stranger said:

Our boulevard is much wider than theirs.  And paved.  It sort of looks like an old parking lot.  The level of haughty pretense is much reduced, however, so those sojourning from the Park Cities will be out of their element.  My guess is they believe having to adapt to changes in environment is for the unwashed masses.

One nice fellow in green a couple years ago spotted me walking around the park area and said "It's no Boulevard here but we're glad you could make it and see how we do things." in that self deprecating way I mainly speak.

• Upvote 1

On 7/31/2018 at 8:34 PM, madmaxx7 said:

Do you think you guys will bring at least 500 fans this year?

500 fans or 500 hookers?

Looks like I upset dodgefan. I guess his mom got laid off of her corner on Harry Hines.

Edited by Rudy
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1