UNT (written in Cherokee) t-shirts to be available soon

SUMG

On 7/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Not sure why I am getting downvoted because I love to recognize all the cultures in our thriving University. Explain it to me like I am five... please. 

Did you just "all languages matter" our quarterback? seems so. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, greensleeves said:

Love these, but I'd also like a SMU rivalry tee shirt. Something derogatory about SMU would be awesome. 

You can get a shirt with this graphic through A City Stickers in Allen, TX. Email them at sales@acitystickers.com to get a quote. Tell them you want the PONY DOWN graphic on the shirt style/color/size of your choice. They have it on file.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
Added info on how to get a shirt like this.
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Not sure why I am getting downvoted because I love to recognize all the cultures in our thriving University. Explain it to me like I am five... please. 

When ever you ask why you get down voted people love to pile on.  I learned this from experience.  I think it is more of joke then anything else.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Marty said:

Was told at the Mania event that the Cherokee shirts are sold out! Have another shipment coming in in a couple of weeks but you can preorder on the website to reserve one.

I checked twice. The first time, there were some Mediums and Smalls still available. Saw Emmitt and he had one on...said he got the last one in his size. Went back later to check on a "boonie - style" hat that Victor wore...they were all gone too. I was told that both items would be restocked by September. I also got Marty's "website, pre-order" response as he quoted above.

• Upvote 1