SOMEONE HAD TO ASK ...

2 hours ago, Cerebus said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/day one

I mean -- Merriam Webster lists it as a noun and has been used since way before BE was born (1976).

Seems like this is proper usage of plural nouns.  

Edited by SteaminWillieBeamin
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is a snippet from "Upstart Crow", one of my favorite BBC comedy shows about Shakespeare. This is dedicated to SteaminWillie and Lifer. I do hope KERA will air it again in the fall so that I can continue building my English vocabulary and "way with words".

EDIT: I apparently attached more than just the snippet. I have discovered that there is a full episode after. Do feel free to stop and move on, if your heart so desires, after viewing the snippet (which makes my point).

EDIT 2: I discovered that there is a drop-down box in the upper left which takes you to other shows and snippets. If you wish to be regaled further, try #3, for example...perhaps peruse the list.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2018 at 8:20 AM, greenjoe said:

“No one knows the impact I intend to have on the world other than those that have known me a long time.”

Thanks for getting this thread back on track.

If Bryce English says he intends to make an impact that means that he is healthy and will return to form.  Go Bryce!

Edited by GrayEagle
  • Thanks 1