Mean Green get a mention on Birmingham, AL sports talk

I lived in the Birmingham area last year and really liked the local sports talk station: JOX FM. They talk LOADS of college football.

I don't live there anymore but still live stream them occasionally. 

This morning they were previewing UT and asked the question:

"What FBS team in the state of Texas will have the most wins this year?"

They are high on UT, but then went through the rest: Aggies, TTEch, Baylor....then said:  of all the schools in Texas, North Texas has a great shot to win the most games in the state

They are high on UAB and said that if UAB wins the west, UNT will have a hard time winning 9-10. But they think UNT has a shot to win 10 games.

They do a good job of covering CUSA and give UAB plenty of mention (hard to do in the center of SEC Country) But they have always spoke highly of UNT and Seth Littrell.

Can we get this season started already?!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I've already bought my plane ticket to Birmingham for that game.  Not sure what I'm more worried about, the game or making out alive from where the football stadium is!  Should be some good football!

GMG!

LOL...yes the stadium is not in the best location.

Birmingham is a beautiful city though. The people are great.

I'm trying to schedule a meeting at our home office so I can be there on Saturday for the game.

• Upvote 1