DRC: Shanbour named to Wuerffel watch list

Brett Vito

16 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I hope he stays with the program in some capacity after graduation 

His professional goal is to be a coach. He's already been doing that (helping with the new QB's) since shortly after coming to the program. I happen to sit next to Coach Pearson (father of Cade) during one of the early spring scrimmages this year. When we discussed the overall QB situation I mentioned Shanbour. I was pretty shocked at his reaction. He couldn't say enough good things about Shanbour. He said that he and his son thought that Shanbour was the finest example of a team player that they have ever met. He also thought that there wasn't a smarter player on the team.  

Now that we have established that Quinn Shanbour is a person of exceptional character and intelligence, I would like to remind everyone that my assessment of his QB skills has not changed. The guy can play QB!

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

He has GA written all over him.  Either here, or I bet a certain OC at UTEP wouldn’t mind having him back around.   Really hope it’s here though.

Hopefully the coaches will keep the good guys here when they want to Be GA’s

10 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

He has GA written all over him.  Either here, or I bet a certain OC at UTEP wouldn’t mind having him back around.   Really hope it’s here though.

You mean the guy that wouldn’t let him sniff the depth chart? Before Seth got here Quinn was never above scout team status despite all the FCS or worse quarterbacks we had on the roster.