UNT Basketball Podcast - Green Globe Podcast

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Hey guys,

@untsportsfan and I started a basketball podcast. Link is below for our first episode. We’re new to this so our first run was a little rough around the edges but I thought I’d post anyways. Hopefully you enjoy some of the discussion. Plan on getting this back going again in October. 

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/2/5/0/250a7c26ae066f53/Green_Globe_Podcast_Episode_1_Mixdown_1.mp3?c_id=22255200&forcedn=attachment&cs_id=22255200&destination_id=759116&expiration=1532374852&hwt=e49779f1945d1e114465aa3d8859d185

Awesome work guys!!! Two of the best Mean Green minds out there!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Working on getting Mason Ramsey on to preview conference play

I give this podcast my blessing. 

My one suggestion would be to make sure you have a co-host that's socially acceptable in the #MeToo era. Many a basketball podcast was felled by a pansexual roué who couldn't control his lustful urges and inappropriate comments. 

Demand respect for yourself as a podcast host, and hopefully your co-host AND your audience will respect you the way you deserve. 

Ninjaface. 

2 minutes ago, Green Lantern said:

You and @Censored by Laurie gonna stand for this??? Peach Basket vs. Green Globe. Winner take all?!?!?

@BillySee58: Nice job on this episode. Enjoyed it!

I'm assuming CBL and I will be offered a weekly guest slot where we can whittle, struggle with technology, and complain about how much better podcasts and college basketball used to be when we were young. 

11 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I'm assuming CBL and I will be offered a weekly guest slot where we can whittle, struggle with technology, and complain about how much better podcasts and college basketball used to be when we were young. 

You are still alive? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Good job.  Are you guys only going to focus on the men's or will you talk about the ladies as well? 

Thanks! We both follow the women’s team so we will discuss them once the season starts. Not sure how in-depth we’ll go, but we will go over them.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1