Fla schools starting to dominate?

1 hour ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

DRC had a piece about how Florida Atlantic and FIU were both rising to the top of the conference.   I did not want them initially but now it looks like they were good additions.

Fla schools in the east, North Texas in the west. Good pub for the conference.

• Lovely Take 1

Florida schools are eventually going to get it together.  Looks like lots of battles with South Florida programs in the coming years.  

Keep building! 

Go Mean Green!!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wardly said:

It's hard to say Florida schools are back after only one season, and looking at their home attendance it doesn't seem to matter.

I agree that one great season by FAU doesn't seem to say that the Florida schools have arrived.  FIU is still struggling.

At least FAU got their attendance average up to almost 19,000 this year; above the original watermark of 17K that was set for entrance to Division 1A.  

FIU, on the other hand, averaged 14,286 in spite of being one of the largest universities in the United States.  They are still struggling and I'm still looking for the plus from them (other than one great athlete).

• Thanks 2