• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

I want to tailgate for the SMUt game. I am a student, and I've meandered at every tailgating scene for every home game during my young tenure, but my pops and one of my closest friends are coming down for SMUt. I want to set up shop, get some good brisket going, all that good stuff. Does one have to reserve a spot, or is it a first come-first serve basis? 

Also, plug your tailgating spots and I will come say hello and steal your food.

• Upvote 2

In a separate, but related topic. I bought my wife and I our tickets today for the SMU game!! Super excited. We traveled last year to see the UTSA game that is now notorious among fans for that awesome come back from behind win.  Hopefully the SMU game will deliver the same excitement (and UNT Win)! Beat SMU!!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, largekfcbucket said:

I want to tailgate for the SMUt game. I am a student, and I've meandered at every tailgating scene for every home game during my young tenure, but my pops and one of my closest friends are coming down for SMUt. I want to set up shop, get some good brisket going, all that good stuff. Does one have to reserve a spot, or is it a first come-first serve basis? 

Also, plug your tailgating spots and I will come say hello and steal your food.

The spots are first come, first serve so get there early.

Edited by UNTLifer

There is nothing better than setting up your own tailgate for good ole Mean Green football games. I am slowly improving mine each year. Finally going to have a TV set up for every game this year! Is it 09/01 yet??

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@Harry do you have that link ready for the google map of everyone's tailgate spot? Please and thank you.

Yes sir - I have pinned it to the top of the page.  Shout out to @UNT 90 Grad for his efforts in putting it together.

here you go: 

Some people are going to have to move around due to the changes to the MGSF. What was once available before is now reserved for things like RVs (starting at the $1890 level).

• Like 1