Best Case Scenario

I got bored and played with 247's class calculator and I think I have created the best possible class I could hope for in 2019... Best part is that, given our momentum, it really isn't so farfetched.

What's y'all's best case scenario 2019 class? 

GMG!

PROJECTED RECRUITING CLASS

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MeanGreen13 said:

I got bored and played with 247's class calculator and I think I have created the best possible class I could hope for in 2019... Best part is that, given our momentum, it really isn't so farfetched.

What's y'all's best case scenario 2019 class? 

GMG!

PROJECTED RECRUITING CLASS

Just a reminder. North Texas has done best work in last month of recruiting. I believe they have 16 to 17 commits by end of July. Believe they hold tight and see how season played out. There will be sleepers that break out Sr year. Also with coaching changes they will be kids looking for teams in December and later. And I think staff game plan is to have 8 or 9 schollys left for down the stretch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Just a reminder. North Texas has done best work in last month of recruiting. I believe they have 16 to 17 commits by end of July. Believe they hold tight and see how season played out. There will be sleepers that break out Sr year. Also with coaching changes they will be kids looking for teams in December and later. And I think staff game plan is to have 8 or 9 schollys left for down the stretch. 

And believe it, this nightmare scenario did happen in the Danny Mac regime... whereby we gave out a lot of early ships and later we were not able to offer higher quality players who wanted to commit late in the process.

look at the other C-USA teams and you will See many of them are holding onto as many as they can for later.

also, I recall that nUTSAck had one year under Larry where they had a ton of early commits who were highly regarded and lost a lot of them late in the game so there is that concern as well.

I do feel much more confident with this staff and their ability to manage the process.  GMG

7 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Im just out here dreaming a dream JayD! 

• Upvote 1