Where is the Coach's Caravan ?

greenjoe

There was so much discussion of Caravans in Houston and Austin and Rockwall.  I keep waiting for the event in Denton.  Did I miss it ?  Last I heard "they" were looking for a suitable location.  I'm anxious for an event with green.  For cheerleaders and dancers and rah rah talk.  We're less than 60 days from kickoff.  Who else will we get commitments from ?  Is Coach Littrell here for the long haul ?  Did the end zones ever get new field turf ?  Sure we need a new Supreme Court Justice but who is our new kicker ?   Expiring minds want to know.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

There was so much discussion of Caravans in Houston and Austin and Rockwall.  I keep waiting for the event in Denton.  Did I miss it ?  Last I heard "they" were looking for a suitable location.  I'm anxious for an event with green.  For cheerleaders and dancers and rah rah talk.  We're less than 60 days from kickoff.  Who else will we get commitments from ?  Is Coach Littrell here for the long haul ?  Did the end zones ever get new field turf ?  Sure we need a new Supreme Court Justice but who is our new kicker ?   Expiring minds want to know.

GO MEAN GREEN

Yes EZ's got new turf

• Lovely Take 1