Former WR Kidsey Signed by Redskins

dmaxel

Very nice to see him get a shot at the next level. I wish him the very best...him personally.  I can't stomach the damned Redskins franchise but their money is probably good so I hope Darvin gets to spend plenty of it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MeanGreen13 said:

Good for him!!! I would like to see Tyler Wilson resurface soon as well! We have had some talent here in the past for sure.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening. I follow Mr. Wilson on Twitter and he's taken to the street life pretty heavily. At least judging by most of his tweets.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I found that while googling him, and I don't remember it at all.  Could be that it was immediately after the 2015 Dan McCarney traveling shitshow, so I may have stepped back for a month or so in following such things so closely. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

IMG_6811.PNG.f1886271bf24f0e76970261cf21cae4c.PNG

Hey Darvin, try and remember something:  It's "Hail To The Redskins".  Not "Hail To The Cowboys"....or "Texans" or "Steelers"...or wherever your head is the next time you see the end zone

Rick

That’s a hand sign used by a lot of Houston area kids... supposed to be repping Houston (his hometown) 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Yeah well I got a hand sign for anyone that uses that hand sign while wearing my school's uniform.

Rick

He was in his hometown in front of friends and family. They're student athletes, not NBA players.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Aldo said:

He was in his hometown in front of friends and family. They're student athletes, not NBA players.

I understand your sentiment, but I also know and understand Rick's passion.  Trust me, you would never see a young man from Houston playing for Texas A&M flashing that sign when crossing the goal line  against UH or Rice because he was in his hometown or in front of friends and family.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I understand your sentiment, but I also know and understand Rick's passion.  Trust me, you would never see a young man from Houston playing for Texas A&M flashing that sign when crossing the goal line  against UH or Rice because he was in his hometown or in front of friends and family.

I mean it's Houston's universal hand sign. It's not a secret.

I think y'all are just overreacting over something you didn't understand. That's ok. But now you know, and now understand that it's not a slight to North Texas.

Kidsy was showing the home team (Rice) that we may be in your house, but I've just made it my house. Reppin Houston in the green.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I think y'all are just overreacting over something you didn't understand. That's ok. But now you know, and now understand that it's not a slight to North Texas.

Kidsy was showing the home team (Rice) that we may be in your house, but I've just made it my house. Reppin Houston in the green.

Slow down.  Don't hurt 'em.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

52 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I didn't know about it, but I do know about the hook'm sign.

I think it's okay for him to do it, and I also think it's okay for there to be epic, Texas-sized backlash.  Up to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I'm not intending to be a jerk here.

I think Kidsy was trying to lay claim to Houston for UNT while in Rice's house and I think folks missed that.

You can explain until your face turns blue (or green), but some folks won't be able to catch it.   Generational differences, maybe.  Preconceived notions, maybe.   Either way, the thought of a football player making that hand sign & it DOESN'T mean "hook 'em", causes brain-hurt.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

I think Kidsey had bigger problems than what hand sign he flashed in a game. And NT is who ultimately suffered by losing an obviously very talented WR that could have thrived under Seth.

grow up people 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...