Recruiting Update 6/25

Well, not quite DL, but close enough. Some proper beef right there.

Early and all, but still nice to see:

UNT increasing its lead in C-USA in 247, with not only already 10, but 10 good players

Would be the leader in the sunbelt and the MWC, and would be 3rd in the AAC and the MAC after he is added. Best starting position UNT has been in recruiting wise in a long time. Now need to produce on the field to make sure they can hang on to all of these.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Season/2008-Football/Commits/

Didn't realize that the '08 class was the one to beat. I think we can do it though!

I don't remember that class as being that good.  Other than Dodge and Dunbar, there were not many difference makers.   Lots of juco busts who didn't show up at all or significantly contribute.

14 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Going by the 3* numbers and not expected ROI

7/17 were JUCO kids 1 was a kicker, and I don't recognize but about 4 names I ever saw contribute.

hindsight is 20/20

Edited by GMG24