JJ Murray of Eastfield

SUMG

http://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2017-18/div3/players/jjmurray5eds

Nice stats....

If that is true...it's amazing that he played 32 games and didn't commit a single foul. Think that could possibly be right???

Edit: Coach Fletcher answered a question on Twitter...JJ did commit some fouls this season. They just were never entered into the Juco stats. He told me that JJ is an awesome young man....both on and off the court. 

Edited by SUMG
  • Lovely Take 2

I hope he is a walk on. I'm not seeing the athleticism needed to compete at our level... and his shooting percentages don't make up for that like Draper. We really need another flex big like Simmons who can hold down the fort with 4 guards around him and still contribute offensively. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since Murray was an academic All-American juco player perhaps he will receive a scholarship based on academics (as Draper had).  Then if he's a contributor, GMac will give him a scholarship for his senior year.  That would be the best case scenario.  

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1