Breaking!!

3 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

That's not a hint. You already wrote that.

Is it the Murphy brothers? I like those two. They could bookend OLBs for years to come.

Bam! Called it 3 hours ago!

If I was a gambler, I'd go get a lotto ticket right now.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, hickoryhouse said:

I don't know what is happening, but I love this!!!!

currently #1 and it isn't even close...

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=C-USA

You weren't kidding. 24 points over 2nd place. More than double what UTSA has going for them and almost five times FAU. This is nuts.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hickoryhouse said:

I don't know what is happening, but I love this!!!!

currently #1 and it isn't even close...

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=C-USA

4 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

You weren't kidding. 24 points over 2nd place. More than double what UTSA has going for them and almost five times FAU. This is nuts.

C'mon y'all,
Pay attention to the number of commits we have VS the number of commits for the other schools in C-USA.   This current standing list, is based on volume.   I mean, Miami (OH) is ranked at #43 with a TOTAL score of 127.52, but they also have 17 commitments so far.
Granted, our volume is not with 2* guys with their only other offers from McNeese, Lamar & TXSt like we're used to, but still... that's the reason why we're so much further ahead.

Why/How NT is getting these guys to commit so much earlier than usual is a mystery, but is likely the doing of Walerius.  What a hire!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

C'mon y'all,
Pay attention to the number of commits we have VS the number of commits for the other schools in C-USA.   This current standing list, is based on volume.   I mean, Miami (OH) is ranked at #43 with a TOTAL score of 127.52, but they also have 17 commitments so far.
Granted, our volume is not with 2* guys with their only other offers from McNeese, Lamar & TXSt like we're used to, but still... that's the reason why we're so much further ahead.

Why/How NT is getting these guys to commit so much earlier than usual is a mystery, but is likely the doing of Walerius.  What a hire!

While what you are saying is completely true, we still have the 2nd highest average composite which is the trajectory we want to be on. 

Also, a little side note, we played the 2017 season with 14 three stars on the entire roster. Without the incoming class and the current class (2019), we are down to 8 three stars on the roster as it sits. This recruiting class, per ratings, has more talent in it as it currently stands than the entire UNT roster combined as it currently stands.  

That is staggering in both directions...How poorly Dan McCarney left the roster and how great this 2019 is shaping up to be. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

While what you are saying is completely true, we still have the 2nd highest average composite which is the trajectory we want to be on. 

Also, a little side note, we played the 2017 season with 14 three stars on the entire roster. Without the incoming class and the current class (2019), we are down to 8 three stars on the roster as it sits. This recruiting class, per ratings, has more talent in it as it currently stands than the entire UNT roster combined as it currently stands.  

That is staggering in both directions...How poorly Dan McCarney left the roster and how great this 2019 is shaping up to be. 

No doubt. Just wanted to shed some light for those who were about to go mortgage their farm.

• Upvote 1