Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Meanwhile, in San Antonio...

This being the third year for Coach Wilson, it is time to start seeing UTSA start competing for conference champion or at minimal division champions. I was extremely hyped when Frank Wilson became the coach and still am, but after seeing some vanilla offense scheme last year, I fear we might be trending in the wrong direction.

read more:  http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/9941-Coach-Wilson

"You lost me here. LaTech and SoMiss I can see but UAB in just their second year back and UNT who we had a major cluster fuck at the end to lose are being used as something to be worried about? If this is accurate then we are not even rebuilding, we are trash. These should be at worst toss up games. Not an Omen we have to fear." - dmfdavid

200w.gif

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

"You lost me here. LaTech and SoMiss I can see but UAB in just their second year back and UNT who we had a major cluster fuck at the end to lose are being used as something to be worried about? If this is accurate then we are not even rebuilding, we are trash. These should be at worst toss up games. Not an Omen we have to fear." - dmfdavid

200w.gif

Bless their hearts.  Denile ain't just a river in Egypt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

These fans are the reason NutsaCK is hated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Who thinks the Alamodome is iconic?

The Port-O-Potty corporation.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

That whole thread at UTSA is oddly reminiscent of discussion this board has had during previous coaches tenures....

...I had to stop myself, I somehow there almost started feeling some sympathy for some of the posters.

Edited by outoftown
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, outoftown said:

That whole thread at UTSA is oddly reminiscent of discussion this board has had during previous coaches tenures....

...I had to stop myself, I somehow there almost started feeling some sympathy for some of the posters.

Never, ever feel sympathy for those sumbitches!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On the topic of San Antionio, I stumbled onto this video of last year’s complete game against UTSA.  It’s unique in that it appears to be the outbound feed from the stadium, meaning that instead of commercials, it has continued coverage from within Apogee.  It also includes their post game report that wasn’t aired locally along with highlight clips without commentary at the end.  It’s great reliving that night if you have 4 hours to kill.  Enjoy!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Never, ever feel sympathy for those sumbitches!

Right on! The fisherman/fisherwoman has NO sympathy for the bait!!

giphy.gif

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

just rewatched the game....wow, such poor tackling by our defense.  Guys staring at the turf and diving w/ head down hoping their shoulder knocks a guy down.  The line, like in so many other games, got Fine destroyed.  Miracle we won this game...wow.

• Like 2