• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Coach Bill Lewis

Texas at San Antonio preview

Just now, WaxaWarrior2016 said:

Last season's progression by UTSA has always made me laugh. From Kirk Herbstreit saying they could go 12-0 after week 2, to an absolutely devastating loss against yours truly. To being the only 6-win team to miss out on bowl season! Such a satisfying feeling.

*See gif below for instant smiles*

Agreed. Also another gif in my signature. My absolute favorite throw Fine made last season.

• Thanks 4

Every time I see Josiah the linebacker I get pissed off! So much for messurables MAC!!  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

Every time I see Josiah the linebacker I get pissed off! So much for messurables MAC!!  

I'm sure I posted this before...but know that his family "reiterated" to SilverEagle and I both last year that he wanted to play for us....and they all wanted him to as well.

He's a great player and is a solid young man.  On days he's not playing against us I'm a big fan of his.  I hope he plays at the next level.

Rick

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1