Soccer Schedule released

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Time to start breaking in the new pitch & develop a home field advantage!

The ability to host a conference championship for the first time in I don’t know how long has to be great advantage in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I imagine that first game will have people standing around the track because the stands are full. 

From what I’ve read the new complex is capable of holding 1,500 fans, with cover from the sun. Which should increase the number of people willing to attend games. If people are standing that first game it will be a good thing. 

6B0A54E2-469A-453B-A83A-243E8CE06CD5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I had read 1,000 so I hope your number is accurate at 1,500.

Is this located south of the tennis complex in the southwest corner of the Eagle Point land?

Yes it’s right next to the tennis complex. I got 1,500 from this article 

https://news.unt.edu/news-releases/unt-officials-break-ground-oct-28-stadium-soccer-track-field

I have no clue if they changed the number of seats but I wouldn’t be surprised.  

• Lovely Take 1