Dude Perfect at the Super Pit

On 6/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, WaxaWarrior2016 said:

Great publicity for the Mean Green! Dude Perfect is one of the most followed channels on YouTube, they get a TON of views! Headquartered in Frisco, they've hit pretty much every major university in the metroplex (TCU, SMU, and now UNT), now if we could just get them into Apogee!

They are absolute YouTube stars.

My kids LOVE them

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler Toney's (he's the one with the full beard) dad is a friend of mine and a fellow North Texas alum.  Unfortunately Tyler did not follow his dad to UNT but went to A&M instead as did the rest of the Dude Perfect crew (I believe) and where they started their DP business.  Several years ago I asked how many tries it takes before they make one of their shots.  The answer was that if they didn't make it in the first 10-15 attempts they moved on to a different shot.  Not sure if that's still the case, but that's the answer I recall.  One of their first videos had Tyler making a shot from way up in the Aggie football stadium to a hoop setup on the field....crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sure these guys are salt of the earth and always a joy to hang with.  With that said. I can't say exactly why, but I find them annoying as hell.  Each time they celebrate something that took them 100 takes to accomplish I want to punch them in the face.  Granted they just have very punch-able looking faces.  Then that damn xfinity commercial comes on the TV with their smug looking faces doing crap that is not remotely hard.   Does that make me a bad guy? Psycho? Probably so but I did donate to the Mean Green Club today.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1