Top Jerseys: Look Who's #17.

UNTLifer

I can't wait to see them mix up the decals more with the helmets.All black uniform with black helmet with chrome eagle wing would look great IMO. Or maybe even do an all grey type look. We have a lot of different combos we can use that would look sweet. 

Edited by MGNation92
  • Lovely Take 2

20 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

I can't wait to see them mix up the decals more with the helmets.All black uniform with black helmet with chrome eagle wing would look great IMO. Or maybe even do an all grey type look. We have a lot of different combos we can use that would look sweet. 

Just get rid of the full SOW logo or at least make it smaller. The current size looks unbalanced and awkward on the helmet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Hearing rumblings of some new stuff next season...no way to confirm but that would be another step in the correct direction if so.

Good. I'm among the contingent that we should have a lot of uniform combinations. I don't think we should aspire to be like Oregon or on the opposite end, Alabama. We should have solid uniform combinations that look good on the field and attract recruits 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

Good. I'm among the contingent that we should have a lot of uniform combinations. I don't think we should aspire to be like Oregon or on the opposite end, Alabama. We should have solid uniform combinations that look good on the field and attract recruits 

We already have quite a few. I don’t like wearing different combos every single weeks. Especially, when some kinda suck...I.E. the UTSA combo. 

1 minute ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

We already have quite a few. I don’t like wearing different combos every single weeks. Especially, when some kinda suck...I.E. the UTSA combo. 

I thought the UTSA combo was okay. Would've preferred grey pants 

I thought the best look we had last year was UAB. SMU wasn't far behind though. Those grey jerseys are beautiful.

12861845.jpeg

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I thought the UTSA combo was okay. Would've preferred grey pants 

I thought the best look we had last year was UAB. SMU wasn't far behind though. Those grey jerseys are beautiful.

12861845.jpeg

If you think UTSA was okay, I'd love to hear what you thought was the worst. 

We had a handful of good ones, but my favorite were the all whites and the homecoming/bowl unis. 

23 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

If you think UTSA was okay, I'd love to hear what you thought was the worst. 

We had a handful of good ones, but my favorite were the all whites and the homecoming/bowl unis. 

I was not a huge fan of the Rice uniforms.

The silver matched with the grey was too much. Either do contrast or a full color. Black/Grey/Black worked, All Black works, All Grey Works, Chrome/Grey/Black just looks funky to me.

• Downvote 1