Opening Week betting lines for C-USA

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Then take the points & bet till your hands bleed.

I guess I'm eating my words. At +21 now. But in my opinion, while Oklahoma may not be a national championship contender, it's still going to be a strong team. I think Allen will do fine.

OU still sucks.

• Haha 1

Wow. UNT is the favorite? I mean I am not surprised that people in the know see it that way, but I am surprised that Vegas concluded that this is the general betting public perception. Interesting.

edit: just seen several sites have that even as UNT-3.5

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2

At least w/o Sutton and Quinn we might make a game of it, but considering the last three years us being favored borders on ludicrous. Very smal crowd since nobody but older alumni care. Too hot for students and band, and Denton won't learn that there was even a game until after Labor Day.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 9

41 minutes ago, DallasGreen said:

At least w/o Sutton and Quinn we might make a game of it, but considering the last three years us being favored borders on ludicrous. Very smal crowd since nobody but older alumni care. Too hot for students and band, and Denton won't learn that there was even a game until after Labor Day.

Jesus you are the whiniest poster on here. Maybe take some cheese with you and make your own board: The Whine and Green.

The younger folks are the one's leading the charge for a better football culture, but how would you know since all you do is complain and feel entitled to it?

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

SMU is coming off a beating by a La Tech team that we beat at their own place. They lost their star receiver to the NFL (you know, the one who put up 28 of 54 points on us). They're breaking in a new head coach. They're playing in Denton.

Yeah, it's entirely possible that they win, but it's not probable at this point. It's going to take them at least 3-4 games to even adjust to the new coaching staff. Don't get me wrong, it's not a guaranteed win and Vegas still has it as a tossup. It just doesn't look good for SMU as a first game. I'd honestly be surprised if they won any of their first four games. Rough schedule. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DallasGreen said:

Fail

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:14 PM, DallasGreen said:

Your glass always seems to a little bit less than half full...but I'm thinking that's just your schtick.

Edited by NT93
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2018 at 8:29 AM, Aldo said:

I guess I'm eating my words. At +21 now. But in my opinion, while Oklahoma may not be a national championship contender, it's still going to be a strong team. I think Allen will do fine.

OU still sucks.

This will be a good gauge as to how good FAU is. You know Kiffen will want a good showing for any potential new boss.