Fine New Youtube Video

peanuts104

I hope he owns every QB record at North Texas by the time he plays his last game.  And I hope that game is the CUSA Conference Championship and that game is followed by a bowl game win.

You make us proud Mason.

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

16 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I hope he owns every QB record at north Texas by the time he plays his last game.  And I hope that game is the CUSA Conference Championship.

You make us proud Mason.

GO MEAN GREEN

This is not far-fetched at all.
Heck, he may be #2 in most categories for C-USA records, behind the everlasting-eligibility of Case Keenum.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

39 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I hope he owns every QB record at north Texas by the time he plays his last game.  And I hope that game is the CUSA Conference Championship.

You make us proud Mason.

GO MEAN GREEN

I kind of hope his last game is the following bowl game victory.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

Very fitting that an underdog talent like Mason Fine is leading North Texas out of the cellar. He’s a mirror representation of our program as a whole and what we’re building when you think about it.

Always enjoy bringing non fans to our home games and having them watch Mason for the first time. When he trots out for the first series, you get the “WTF” look. Like that’s y’alls QB?? Then he goes to work. New fans instantly created.

Fantastic talent and great representative of North Texas. As others have said, he’s easy to pull for.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Wait until Chase Griffin comes in and re breaks all of Fine's records and we have a Baller at QB for 8 straight seasons 

Highly doubt that. Mainly because Littrell and probably Harrell would be gone by the time Griffin would start(if he even starts in the first place)

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Highly doubt that. Mainly because Littrell and probably Harrell would be gone by the time Griffin would start(if he even starts in the first place)

Or a better reason is that we have such a good stable of QBs that they don't have to start as true freshman.

(Unless of course said true freshman is a phenom, which would also be nice)

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

Or a better reason is that we have such a good stable of QBs that they don't have to start as true freshman.

Well Griffin would be a RS Freshman his first starting season(If the transition was from Fine to him, I like to think Martin or Pearson will take the reigns, but who knows)

On 5/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, Aldo said:

Look at Griffin's numbers against top competition in UIL.  Dude is a freak.  I hope everyone stays away and is scared by his height that dude is a straight baller. 

22 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

We may never see a Heisman winner at North Texas...but I will take this kid all day over some of the “superstars” of college football.  He is humble, respectful, driven and appreciates the opportunity that he has.  We will never see Mason Find running from the police during a public intox arrest, flipping off the opposing bench, grabbing his crotch during a football game, or anything else we saw from the last Heisman winner.

You win the internet today, Chief!