Denton Caravan Stop

KRAM1

I’m just glad a DENTON Caravan stop was announced.  I would think this would be the best attended event on the tour.  I understand they’re looking for a canteen.   Don’t understand why the Club at Apogee wouldn’t be the logical choice.  This would be a good opportunity to see the new field turf.  

Ill be there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

I’m just glad a DENTON Caravan stop was announced.  I would think this would be the best attended event on the tour.  I understand they’re looking for a canteen.   Don’t understand why the Club at Apogee wouldn’t be the logical choice.  This would be a good opportunity to see the new field turf.  

Ill be there.

Possibly to give a local business a piece of the financial action in hosting such an event?  I know I would.  Would help strengthen local relationships.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Ill be there.

I’m glad they mix it up. There have been so many of these types of things on the club level already. Gotta keep these fresh!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

Just stop by some afternoon. The HUB Club entrance is typically open for regular business and the door to the concourse would be as well.

I was up there on Wednesday and the bridge from the athletic center parking lot into the concourse was all open. 

• Upvote 1