Sign in to follow this  
Brett Vito

DRC: UNT officials see caravan turnouts as sign of momentum

Plano was a great time and very well done! It is great having such an approachable and friendly staff both with coaches and the AD side! Congrats to all! GMG!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Wren Baker, Seth Littrell, and Grant McCasland all represent the fresh air we finally are breathing as Mean Green fans. No more stale air, full of pure BS, that got sold as being part of eventually getting clean air. The days of RV, Tony Benford, Todd Dodge, and Portland State are truly in the rear view mirror.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

Wren Baker, Seth Littrell, and Grant McCasland all represent the fresh air we finally are breathing as Mean Green fans. No more stale air, full of pure BS, that got sold as being part of eventually getting clean air. The days of RV, Tony Benford, Todd Dodge, and Portland State are truly in the rear view mirror.

I sure do miss all the Iowa though

636102192372076366-BestNeibergall-4-2-.j

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Wren Baker, Seth Littrell, and Grant McCasland all represent the fresh air we finally are breathing as Mean Green fans.

Don't forget Mitchell, she is a great representative as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

No Houston stop this year?  

There was supposed to be, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. 😞

• Upvote 1

Wish they’d come back to Gainesville, always had a nice crowd there.

Edited by Marty

10 hours ago, Stix said:

There was supposed to be, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. 😞

I think they just announced dates for Houston and Austin, but I may be mistaken. 

2 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

No Denton?

That’s going to be a little later in the summer after the Austin and Houston swing. Date still hasn’t been set as of the Plano Caravan.

1 hour ago, Green Lantern said:

That’s going to be a little later in the summer after the Austin and Houston swing. Date still hasn’t been set as of the Plano Caravan.

I heard in July sometime, but nothing firm was given.

7 hours ago, forevereagle said:

I think they just announced dates for Houston and Austin, but I may be mistaken. 

Yes! I know @ipd054 created a separate thread about it, but this is from the email I received from Claudia Taylor of the Alumni Association:

We *finally* have a date for Houston Coaches Caravan! TUESDAY, JUNE 12, from 6-8 p.m. Unfortunately Karbach didn't have that date available (boo), so we are going with Saint Arnold Brewing Co, 2000 Lyons Ave.

Registration should be up soon; when it is, I'll share the link in our Facebook group so you can share it with your friends there if you want to! Our marketing director will also send out an email invite to Houston-area alums.

I'd love to get at least 50 people there, so if you know any alums or UNT fans who might like to come, please invite them to join us! It's a pretty good deal - for 5 bucks you get food, drinks and all the UNT tchotchkes you can handle. 🙂 You can also walk up and buy a ticket at the event.

Wardly, Fort Worth Caravan was May 10 at the Reata.  Sorry you missed it.

GMG!

• Upvote 1