Apogee Turf Project Underway

Harry

On 5/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, MCMLXXX said:

I would like to put some down in my yard. The eagle would be a good added touch. They should have informed donors so we could have benefited from a bulk order, thus reducing costs, and made a contibution to the scholarship fund as a condition.

:cool::huh:

I was thinking the north in the front yard and the Texas in the back yard.

Image result for texas tech logo

Related image

Can't find one for UT.  I don't recall ever seeing one for Texas.  A&M has the Texas outline on their basketball court, and I don't really recall seeing Tech use this one much.

Actually, I searched their basketball courts and each has a floor with their logo over the state of Texas.  I didn't realize that outside of A$M.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Image result for texas tech logo

Related image

Can't find one for UT.  I don't recall ever seeing one for Texas.  A&M has the Texas outline on their basketball court, and I don't really recall seeing Tech use this one much.

Actually, I searched their basketball courts and each has a floor with their logo over the state of Texas.  I didn't realize that outside of A$M.

Im sorry... I meant logos on the field.  these are cute though

Texas has done it on the football field. I watched an old game for a few minutes on the Longhorn Network when Ricky Williams was a Freshman wearing number 11 and it had the Longhorn Logo over the state of Texas. That should give people a time frame if they want to see if they can find a video of when Texas had their logo over the state of Texas. However, I really don't care about any other school other than North Texas. I just watched for a few minutes to see how many players on the two teams went on to successful NFL careers.

Edited by Venson
Sentence didn't make sense.
  • Upvote 1