• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
jdennis82

K. McClain - Houston Texans camp workout

Good for him. That would essentially be his hometown team. Not a huge Texans' fan but I am a big McClain fan. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Good for him. That would essentially be his hometown team. Not a huge Texans' fan but I am a big McClain fan. 

It's never too late to become a Texans fan.   Be a part of the Few, the Proud, the Texans!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am a big fan of DeShaun Watson, but the Texans need a personality.  Plus, they will always play second fiddle to the Cowboys in my book.  I grew up with Staubach, both Pearsons, Lilly, Jordan, Garrison, Newhouse, Waters, Harris, etc....  That is a tough team to not love, even with Jerrah involved.

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I am a big fan of DeShaun Watson, but the Texans need a personality.  Plus, they will always play second fiddle to the Cowboys in my book.  I grew up with Staubach, both Pearsons, Lilly, Jordan, Garrison, Newhouse, Waters, Harris, etc....  That is a tough team to not love, even with Jerrah involved.

You must be as old as I am.  Always have been a Cowboys fan.  And I think you left out “Bullet” Bob Hayes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

You must be as old as I am.  Always have been a Cowboys fan.  And I think you left out “Bullet” Bob Hayes.

And Howley, Larry Cole, D.D. Lewis, Too Tall, Harvey, Jethro, Rayfield, Herb Scott, Golden, Billy Joe, Benny Barnes, Calvin Hill, Tony D, Tony Hill, and on and on.....

11 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And Howley, Larry Cole, D.D. Lewis, Too Tall, Harvey, Jethro, Rayfield, Herb Scott, Golden, Billy Joe, Benny Barnes, Calvin Hill, Tony D, Tony Hill, and on and on.....

and raul septian

55 minutes ago, THOR said:

and raul septian

You mean Rafael Septién?

15 hours ago, Stix said:

You mean Rafael Septién?

well shit....at least i got the last name right...

• Downvote 1