• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Aldo

Mason Fine Interview on Sports Animal Tulsa

Lunch time so I came across this on the football facebook page. Pretty vanilla.

• Upvote 1

Mason is a class act. Although it seemed to me that they were trying to get him to say we know we can't beat power 5 schools, but we should be honored to just play them. He would never say that. He said he wants to play them to show what we can do. I love that attitude. Because I believe why line up and play if you already believe you cannot win? You may as well forfeit and only play the games you believe you can win. Glad Mason didn't take the bait of P5 schools are big and powerful and lil ole NT should just be proud that they let us play them. 

Edited by Venson
Grammar
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, Venson said:

Mason is a class act. Although it seemed to me that they were trying to get him to say we know we can't beat power 5 schools, but we should be honored to just play them. He would never say that. He said he wants to play them to show what we can do. I love that attitude. Because I believe why line up and play if you already believe you cannot win? You may as well forfeit and only play the games you believe you can win. Glad Mason didn't take the bait of P5 schools are big and powerful and lil ole NT should just be proud that they let us play them. 

Mason's redirect game is strong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Venson said:

You may be right but I didn't sense that.  In fact, I'd say they would not want him to say anything to demean himself.  Mason is an Oklahoma kid so they want him to succeed (as long as he doesn't beat any of the Oklahoma schools).  With Littrell and Mason people in Oklahoma are paying more attention to UNT than ever before.  

11 hours ago, Venson said:

AS we know, Fine can scramble!! GMG

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1