19' S Offer: Kyron White; Arlington High - 3 star .8276

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Hmm.  May not be a lock?   Seems like he wants to wait until after the dead period to continue talking to other schools & take other visits.

You can't be mad at a kid for wanting to explore all his options... most kids we recruit have never been much further than outside their hometown by a few hours.  Now they get the chance for all expenses paid vacation for 2 days I will never fault a kid for using all of his visits.

• Upvote 2

I like everything about this recruit candidate including his high school colors.  I believe that he's strongly considering Minnesota and it may come to the Gophers and a Texas university.  Not to be negative but remember we're about a thousand miles closer and 40 degrees warmer in the winter.  

8 hours ago, GMG24 said:

You can't be mad at a kid for wanting to explore all his options... most kids we recruit have never been much further than outside their hometown by a few hours.  Now they get the chance for all expenses paid vacation for 2 days I will never fault a kid for using all of his visits.

Oh yes.  I'm right there with you.  It's a monumental decision in these young men's lives.   Take your time, explore your options, and make the right choice for you.

As for me, I can't see how NT is NOT the right choice, but hey, I miiiiiight be biased.

• Lovely Take 3

I'd rather see a kid take his time, explore all options, then follow through on his original verbal.  Rather than, say, a kid verbal, explore options, verbal differently, change his mind, get some ice cream, lie to a coach, confuse his friends and fam, tell us "After lots of prayer and talking with my friends and fam, this is where my heart truly is set on playing!!!", and then sign with a new school

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I'd rather see a kid take his time, explore all options, then follow through on his original verbal.  Rather than, say, a kid verbal, explore options, verbal differently, change his mind, get some ice cream, lie to a coach, confuse his friends and fam, tell us "After lots of prayer and talking with my friends and fam, this is where my heart truly is set on playing!!!", and then sign with a new school

I would rather him commit today and then get a neck tattoo of the SOW to commemorate the decision before some other smooth talking recruiter tries to lure him away.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...