19' WR Offer: TQ Jackson, Jefferson - 3 star, .8678

He is from my hometown and I know some of his cousins. I have sent his film to the coaching staff a few times. Never received a response, but glad they offered. TQ is a good kid, with a lot of talent. I have watched a couple of his games. I remember one when he was a Sophomore and he literally out ran the entire defense on a fade. I asked the radio guy after the game how many offers he had. His response was, he's only 15, no one has offered yet.

I don't know if we will be able to sign him. I know shady Jeff Traylor is recruiting him hard to Arkansas, and Coach Bro at Tech has offered him as well. It's great to see us recruit East Texas. There are so many talented and hard working kids in the area. Good Luck TQ! Go Mean Green!

• Lovely Take 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Following Traylor to UTSA?

If so, not sure I get it.  I mean, I know he is from E. Texas, but he is a high school coach added to Morris' staffs just for recruiting purposes and the teams he coached were underperforming groups.