Down to the Wire-8th Annual Spring Classic

KRAM1

We are getting down to the wire folks on our 8 th Annual Spring Scholarship Classic B.B. Game! We will cut off player registrations tomorrow at about 5:30pm...that’s April 8th at 5:30 pm. Still need your help as we are behind a bit this year for some reason...we still need two team captains. Without captains we can’t do a player draft and players would just be assigned a team. So...volunteers anyone?

Still need players as well...could use a few as the “official” sign-ups” are a tad low...several have told me they are playing but have not, as yet, signed up. Here is the sign-up/donations link:

https://one.unt.edu/8th-annual-spring-classic

Folks...your donations...any amount...any...are critical to our success. Here are the event details...register to play, make a donation or simply come watch and support this event...WE NEED YOU!

April 14th...11am tip-off

Bhansen Gym (Highland Street across from Super Pit)

Player Fee-$35 (includes player t-shirt)

Silent Auction

No admission fee to come and support these student-athletes.

After event gathering at Eastside Social Club...All Welcome!

Question? Just post here or PM me! Hope to see you there!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 3
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, unttau said:

I will be there and I will pay the day of along with two others . I' working on getting couple of other people to sign up . 

Really appreciate it!  See you there...

• Downvote 1