Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
UNTLifer

Well Crap!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Softball?

Hate to say it, but the pressure is on.  Looks like they are beginning to step up!

  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

Uniform talk!

I think it’s time both basketball teams got new uniforms. Bring back the green away jearsys please

GMG 

  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Create your dream 2018-19 MBB OOC schedule? #WeWantKansas

If we were to play a blue blood I would want Kansas. Allen Fieldhouses is one of the toughest places to play, however, I think we would match up with them the best. That would be a great non-conference game for us. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, diehardUNTfan said:

If we were to play a blue blood I would want Kansas. Allen Fieldhouses is one of the toughest places to play, however, I think we would match up with them the best. That would be a great non-conference game for us. 

We played them a few years ago.

 

I'd want to play UCLA since I could go.  LOL

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diehardUNTfan said:

If we were to play a blue blood I would want Kansas. Allen Fieldhouses is one of the toughest places to play, however, I think we would match up with them the best. That would be a great non-conference game for us. 

I know it's easier said than done, but I would like to see much better opponents at The Pit. It'd be nice to have a home game against a Big 12 or Big 10 opponent each year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CMJ said:

We played them a few years ago.

 

I'd want to play UCLA since I could go.  LOL

Get 'em to the Bren in Irvine.  Would be a great matchup in a small venue that you could get to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

Get 'em to the Bren in Irvine.  Would be a great matchup in a small venue that you could get to. 

Well, I'd hardly call Irvine a blue blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2018 at 3:26 PM, Matt from A700 said:

I know it's easier said than done, but I would like to see much better opponents at The Pit. It'd be nice to have a home game against a Big 12 or Big 10 opponent each year.

Oh, well no doubt. The likeliness of that is low though. 

Edited by diehardUNTfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.