Friday Boasts Best Student Incentive Yet...

12 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Well, they are now giving away gifts to the first 2,000 in attendance plus a couple of pairs of Beats

well shit...looks like i'm getting there early and drinking on the concourse instead of the parking lot...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I am not down voting anything, but I find it amazing that students have to be bribed to support their school.  Of course, typically these are the same students that complain about our athletics.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the "what's in it for me" generation.

WHO CARES??? The athletic department is trying any and everything to get kids to show up.  I love it!! Anyone see the 2,000 Easter eggs they’ll have for first 2,000 fans in building some have cool prizes for alumni/adults 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

9 hours ago, GMG24 said:

WHO CARES??? The athletic department is trying any and everything to get kids to show up.  I love it!! Anyone see the 2,000 Easter eggs they’ll have for first 2,000 fans in building some have cool prizes for alumni/adults 

I love their effort, but it is just sad to me that students have to be essentially bribed to support their school.

• Downvote 4

On 3/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, DeepGreen said:

RV never did much on Twitter, did he?  Did RV even have a computer?

I like what "The Wren" is doing at NT.

We are not very far removed from having a bunch of old-fashioned types running our sports programs making fun of Twitter instead of embracing it. Making fun of their boss for his desire to be the most Twitter active president of a university in the nation...and publicly. Hell even after Coach McCarney "created" a Twitter account I asked him about it and he laughed and said no I don't use that that's my son. Just people who are hell-bent on doing things the old way and failing to adapt. It's why they're both unemployed in the professions that they love