• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
CMJ

San Francisco (3/30/18)

Recommended Posts

CBI Finals Game 3....series tied 1-1

 

 

Winner take all.....

 

 

Enough said.

Edited by CMJ
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sports app shows 6pm. I sure hope that is not the case as there will be a lot people arriving late because of work/traffic. Hopefully a 7pm or 730 start but I'm sure ESPN has a major say in this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrisfisher said:

My sports app shows 6pm. I sure hope that is not the case as there will be a lot people arriving late because of work/traffic. Hopefully a 7pm or 730 start but I'm sure ESPN has a major say in this. 

It's 6pm CDT.  I am concerned about that as well.  I am hopeful I can watch the whole thing myself (being in California it's at 4...but i can often be available by then).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CMJ said:

It's 6pm CDT.  I am concerned about that as well.  I am hopeful I can watch the whole thing myself (being in California it's at 4...but i can often be available by then).

I wonder how much the time will impact the crowd. Student crowd will hopefully be bigger. Maybe just late arriving? I have to think given what's at stake a lot of people will make it work. Especially on a day a lot of places will close a little early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of people are off work Friday for the holiday so traffic shouldn’t be horrible. I am working and normally don’t get off till 5. Might try to leave early!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only fear is students leaving town early for the holiday weekend. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

My only fear is students leaving town early for the holiday weekend. 

I'm actually more concerned with "adults" being able to make it to the game an hour earlier than normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

My only fear is students leaving town early for the holiday weekend. 

We have plenty whose parents live in DFW. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CMJ said:

I'm actually more concerned with "adults" being able to make it to the game an hour earlier than normal.

Hoping they are either off or getting off early due to the holiday. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be taking off a little early to make it to the game.  Its about an hour drive to campus normally for me...  I'll punch out 4:15/4:30

GMG!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CMJ said:

CBI Finals Game 3....series tied 1-1

 

 

Mean Green are going to take all.....

 

 

Enough said.

There.  I fixed it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that the student turnout is awesome with the 6 PM start time.   

 

My attendance will be delayed thanks to that time...   I am afraid that i won't be the only one struggling to make a 6 PM tip.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Friday will cause some no-shows, but probably minimal.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, drex said:

Good Friday will cause some no-shows, but probably minimal.

I'm one of these.
As bad as I want to be at the Pit on Friday,  I'll be worshiping.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hickoryhouse said:

I hope that the student turnout is awesome with the 6 PM start time.   

 

My attendance will be delayed thanks to that time...   I am afraid that i won't be the only one struggling to make a 6 PM tip.

Never fear, Wren Baker is here!

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moobs said:

There.  I fixed it.

If we lose, I am calling you out for jinxing it all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, drex said:

Good Friday will cause some no-shows, but probably minimal.

 Hopefully the holiday will ease traffic to Denton.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

 Hopefully the holiday will ease traffic to Denton.

Not everyone gets out early on Good Friday, but perhaps you are correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CMJ said:

Not everyone gets out early on Good Friday, but perhaps you are correct.

I know especially because I don't at my job, but some do and that should lessen traffic to a degree.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this