Spring football game

Charlie NT 73

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I’ll for sure be there. Does anyone know what all is planned for tomorrow for the game? Also, is anyone planning on tailgating before the game?

They are doing something like a 5K before the game. Along with a garage sale having a lot of items that fans are sure to want. Come early because it’s not going to be a typical game, and I believe it should only be about 2 hours long. Hope some people make it over to soccers game vs Baylor or the softball games!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Charlie NT 73 said:

I am driving up to Apogee Stadium tomorrow morning,  to watch the Spring Football Game.

Anyone else going to see the game?

of course...will be there early for the garage sale and plenty of beer...gotta practice my tailgating!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, North Texas Shep said:

My daughter wanted a pic with everyone. We had the best time. The team and the staff did a fantastic job creating a fun, exciting, and family friendly environment. Dilly Dilly!

20180324_142649.jpg

20180324_142036.jpg

20180324_141456.jpg

20180324_140919.jpg

She should have asked to sign Masons Cast lol, but also great news it was fun!

• Lovely Take 1