Finals - Best of 3

DeepGreen

I really hope for the finals we dont have Coffey as our PA.  imho he is just too low energy and when the fans were cheering you couldnt even hear what he was saying. If i was at a basketball game at 2 am Coffey would be great but the regular PA has so much more enthusiasm. Nothing better than hearing RYAN WOOOOOOOOOOLLLLRIDGE.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, diehardUNTfan said:

I really hope for the finals we dont have Coffey as our PA.  imho he is just too low energy and when the fans were cheering you couldnt even hear what he was saying. If i was at a basketball game at 2 am Coffey would be great but the regular PA has so much more enthusiasm. Nothing better than hearing RYAN WOOOOOOOOOOLLLLRIDGE.

Correction: Jorden Duffy

1 hour ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Doesn't help that the PA sound is awful the lower you get in the stands. It seriously is a spot on impersonation of the teacher from Peanuts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Doesn't help that the PA sound is awful the lower you get in the stands. It seriously is a spot on impersonation of the teacher from Peanuts. 

Then email it to the facilities people and WB.. or even bring it up to WB as he is walking around.. 

nothing will be done till people say something

3 hours ago, diehardUNTfan said:

Coffee is much better than Couch

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/20/2018 at 3:22 PM, CMJ said:

I'm down for a banner if we win the CBI since we'd also get a sweet trophy out of it.  Short of that, I'm not into a banner for just making a postseason tournament that probably only took us because other schools declined.  This isn't the NIT or NCAA.

I agree that merely appearing in the CBI doesn't necessarily warrant a banner.  Personally, though, I wouldn't mind seeing one to commemorate reaching the championship series.  Winning three do-or-die postseason games against worthy opponents is notable, I think, and it's not exactly like we're running out of banner real estate.  

Just my thought . . .      

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, diehardUNTfan said:

You gotta be kidding?  Yeah, lets do away with the smooth, deep professional sounding voice for that screeching nails-on-a-chalkboard guy.

I can't wait for his terrible vibrato witch-cackle next fall at Apogee..."Lets Get Ready For Kick OoOoOoOoOoOoff!!!!".

Vomit

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

You gotta be kidding?  Yeah, lets do away with the smooth, deep professional sounding voice for that screeching nails-on-a-chalkboard guy.

I can't wait for his terrible vibrato witch-cackle next fall at Apogee..."Lets Get Ready For Kick OoOoOoOoOoOoff!!!!".

Vomit

Rick

RIGHT HERE @, THE SUPER PIT

• Downvote 1