NT nomads

In today's DMN, notes about two former players. 

Keith Frazier officially off UTEP team, which I thought happened a lot earlier.   A great talent because of injury and maybe attitude just never lived up to this high school acclaim.  

More amazing, NT ex Loryn Goodwin was named first team all conference in the B12 and newcomer of the year. 

Her history includes:  was a Aston recruit that Petersen retained for her freshman year were she was selected Sun Belt conference freshman of year.  She then transferred to Butler and set out a year.  She led Butler in scoring at 15.6 in her one year playing there.   Then she transferred to UTSA were she was all conference and newcomer of the year in CUSA.   Then she transfers to her fourth school, Oklahoma State. At OSU, she averaged 21.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.2 assists and also managed 101 steals thus far.   

No doubt, Loryn is a great basketball player, but I think she also illustrates a lot that is wrong with college basketball.   I have no idea how she managed to play at 4 different schools only setting out one year.  

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Confused 1