CUSA refs at their finest

oldguystudent

29 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Watch LaTech player Jacobi Boykins get two technicals for, well, as far as I can tell, being too good? 

Link

LOL yeah it seems that is the case.  Amazing athlete!  He didn’t have a great game against us by his standards as I recall.  Ejection was questionable but I gues they likely got him for the pointing.  Great stuff though, we have some good teams and players in this conference.

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

LOL yeah it seems that is the case.  Amazing athlete!  He didn’t have a great game against us by his standards as I recall.  Ejection was questionable but I gues they likely got him for the pointing.  Great stuff though, we have some good teams and players in this conference.

You know I don't care for basketball in general, and one of the reasons is the incessant showboating.  

You also know that I have no particular love for LaTech.

I watched both Ts several times, and I just can't see what he did that garnered the fouls.  My god man, our football team would've lost players on every touchdown this season by that criteria. 

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 1